Webinar: Public Food Procurement Mini-Advocacy Fund Grantees
11 Mar 2022
You are invited to the LINKS webinar "Public Food Procurement Mini-Advocacy Fund Grantees: Key Successes and Lessons Learned" on Wednesday, March 30, 2022 from 8am - 9am EDT (check your local time here). Register here to attend.
This session will feature presentations from the five recipients of our Healthy Public Food Procurement mini advocacy grant, each of whom will share lessons learned and project updates.
The following organizations will be speaking at the webinar; click on the organization's name to learn more about their work:
- Eminence Associates for Social Development (Bangladesh)
- Clinton Health Access Initiative (Eswatini)
- Institute of Leadership and Development (Ghana)
- Zambia Heart and Stroke Foundation (Zambia)
- Dhulikhel Hospital/Kathmandu University Hospital (Nepal)
You can learn more about healthy public food procurement through our #PublicFundsForHealthyFoods resources.